Saturday, May 16, 2009

English class

Hi, welcome to my page.

I hope you can visit my page as much as you can and exchange ideas related to the teaching of English in the easiest ways. I know it's a little difficult at the beggining but we should keep trying, don't you think so? Come on! Start writing.

21 comments:

  1. Heeey Mrs. Blasco
    am I first in comment?? that's right =)
    Did you fun this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God!!
    I am studying for the quiz tomorrow!!
    I have sleep =S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! Good for you. It's nice to see your comments in my blog, but Rememmber to add a Verb to your questions, for example : Did you have fun this week end? and in the other sentence: I have to sleep. Well you are welcome to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs. Blasco, Good Afternoon =) how are you? oh my God, of course... I forget it =S, I so sorry. thanks for remember it. You are a good english teacher, take care Mrs, see you =)=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mrs Blasco, how are you? exposure on the dates is tomorrow?
    thanks and goodnight excuse the inconvenience =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Emma, You are a good follower. I see that you corrected your mistakes. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To my students of Tourism II. I want you to comment on this blog about the exposition you are going to present the coming Monday. How did you like that experience? Would you like to have another exposition for the last term? If you do not answer this it is because you want to do another oral presentation, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mrs Blasco =). Best to leave the show this Monday 8. No other oral presentation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma. You have to tell the others to post a note on this subject otherwise you all are going to have another oral presentation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mrs Blasco.
    I think this one presentation is good, not other, as emma says.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello teacher like this you? hello and I am writing to ask for help in this matter I effort unemployment makes me harder

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello teacher in my opinion I think it's best to leave the exhibition schedule and not make another for the remainder of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Richard. Ok. Thanks for writing your comment. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Mrs Blasco. I agree with the colleagues is better not to do more oral evaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Mrs. Blasco, my asnwer is NO =)
    Kisses! see you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morinig Mrs. Blasco, Oh my God, other oral presentation NOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very good then, no oral presentation but you have to offer me another option for the Speaking skill to be evaluated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hellooooo
    greetings =)=)
    see you!!!!
    Kisses*



    *3mmaDancer*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Mrs. Blasco, I think your blog is very ugly.. You should improve the design.. ask for help.. can any of your students help you?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello Mrs Blasco. How are you? .. I'm very intrigued by the last comment, I can help you in your blog for a better design. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. To my students from Tourism II,
    Check my blog for sample tests. I am going to publish a sample test the coming week. Be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete